In the tradition of GDM quality, dependability and ease of operation, we present GDM’s new E400 Hertz Hicycle Inverter / Controller. Made in the USA, it is designed to power GDM’s Model 24E and 30E Walcut Saws. GDM’s E400Z produces constant torque at variable speeds with soft start in forward or reverse direction. Now the saw operator has a broader power range with blade speed control.
Adding the GDM high torque gearbox to the Walcut Saw nearly doubles the power, for really large blades and the most difficult sawing conditions. Controlled 400-hertz power, variable speeds, and constant torque rotating in either direction produce faster sawing with the straight cuts that no other wall saw can match.
- Ratings to 40 HP Depending On Power Setting
- Walcut High-Speed Gear Box: Variable 0-1400 RPMs
- Walcut High Torque Gear Box: Variable 0-800 RPMs
- HP with Constant Torque at all speeds
- Forward and Reversing Switch With Soft Start
- 480 V 3-Phase 60hz to 480 400hz
- 480V 3 Phase 60hz to 480V 400hz Conversion
- Overload Current Capacity Up to 180%
- Strong Aluminum Air Cooled Case- Only 65lbs
- Operator Friendly Controls
- 100 FT Electrical Cord with Waterproof Connectors
- GDM Quality & Dependability
- Made in The USA