This new lightweight handsaw from GDM incorporates the dependability of the popular Handicut handsaw line while simplifying the frame. The replaceable fixed base eliminates multiple moving parts, decreasing the weight of the saw to 26 lbs. Available with different motor displacements, ranging in size from 6 GPM to 15 GPM, allowing the saw to adapt to most power units. The Handicut Model 21 Fixed Base Handsaw is available as a flush cut or combo saw. This versatile lightweight saw offers GDM Handicut dependability at a competitive price.
The NEW Model 21 Handicut Handsaw is our most versatile portable unit. Designed for hard to get locations. Combo design allows for a flush cut or standard unit. Use freehand or with guides as a mini wall saw.
- Lightweight fixed base eliminates multiple moving parts –
decreases unit weight to 26 lbs.
- Operates in any position – horizontal, vertical and inverted.
- Available motor displacements from 7gpm to 15gpm, making it
compatible with most power units.
- Accurate trigger control and adjustable stop screw for variable speeds.
- The NEW “Cool Hand” handle with dual handgrips for better control.
- Replaceable fixed base plate assures stability in hand operation.
- Weight (w/o blade) 26 lbs.
- Maximum Blade Size 21” diameter
- Cutting Depth (max): 8.5”