The 20HS HANDICUT hydraulic hand saw is a power-packed portable unit. Designed for those hard to get to jobs, it cuts in any position. Ideal for cutting up to 8” concrete or block walls from one side.
Using GDM Guide units, the operator can obtain control, accuracy and cutting depth. The HANDICUT hand saw is a versatile tool for multiple applications.
- HANDICUT Model 20HS is a power-packed multi-purpose portable unit which operates freehand without saw guides or operates as a mini wall saw with guides.
- Operates in any position – horizontal, vertical, upside down. Cuts close to perpendicular structures on any wall, ceiling or floor.
- The quick opening hinge on the base plate allows the tool guard to be opened 90 degrees for blade access and easy installation of large diameter blades on or off the saw guides.
- The guides are a simple, versatile, inter-connecting design consisting of two 4’ lengths of angle with spaced locations for tie downs to the surface being cut. The guides can be used as:
- Spaced units confining the HANDICUT base firmly to the wall being cut.
- With only one side of the guide acting as a support.
- Accurate trigger action control. Adjustable stop screw for variable maximum speeds.
- Accurate cutting depth is controlled by changing lock position of the rear slotted arm of the saw.
- The Model 20HS HANDICUT features a dual-purpose base plate. It incorporates excellent stability in hand operation, and for alignment in the guide system. The embossed undersurface of the base gives extra rigidity and reduces friction between the base and the cutting surface.
- Different displacement motors available for different speeds and torques.
- Ideal for cutting up to 8” from one side, reinforced concrete walls and floors as well as brick and block.
- RATING:2 H.P. Continuous-duty rating @ 2100 psi and 7 gpm.
- SPEEDS: Continuous variable to maximum ratings.
- WEIGHT: 27 lbs. (without blade)
- DIMENSIONS:5” x 7” x 13.5”.
Base dimensions: 22” x 7” x 1”
- BLADES: Maximum suggested blade size 21” diameter (cutting depth just under 8”)