The HANDICUT hydraulic hand saw is a power-packed portable unit. Designed for those hard to get to jobs, this hand-held unit can cut in any position. The power and durability are ideal for cutting up to 10” concrete or block walls from one side. A versatile tool for multiple applications, the HANDICUT allows the operator a more efficient way to obtain control and precision while cutting. One of the most dependable lightweight saws on the market, the unit’s stability, and accuracy is unmatched.
- 24” blade capacity
- Adjustable depth control
- Weighs only 33 lbs.
- Cuts up to 10.5” from one side
- Water cooled handle for operator comfort
- Wide base for straight cuts and operator safety
- Very stable operator friendly sawing system
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Also available as a flush cut saw
HANDICUT Model 24 HS is a multi-purpose portable unit which can be operated freehand without saw guides or as a mini wall saw with guides.
- The guides are a simple, versatile, inter-connecting design consisting of two 4’ lengths of angle with spaced locations for tie downs to the surface being cut. The guides can be used as:
- Spaced units confining the HANDICUT base firmly to the wall being cut.
- With only one side of the guide acting as a support.
- The Model 24 HS features a dual-purpose base plate. It incorporates excellent stability in hand operation and for alignment in the guide system. The embossed undersurface of the base gives extra rigidity and reduces friction between the base and the cutting surface.
- Operates in any position – horizontal, vertical, upside down. Cuts extremely close to perpendicular on any wall, ceiling or floor.
- Accurate cutting depth is controlled by changing lock position of the rear slotted arm on the saw.
- The additional movable slotted guard gives added safety protection to the operator when making the initial cut and prevents exposure to the blade.
- RATING: 10 H.P. Continuous-duty rating @ 2100 psi and 9 gpm.
- SPEEDS: Continuous variable to maximum ratings.
- WEIGHT: 32 lbs. (without blade)
- DIMENSIONS: 28” x 7.5” x 16.5”. Base dimensions: 27” x 7.5” x .5”