In the tradition of GDM quality, we are manufacturing this hydraulic, track-mounted saw using the same frame, track and blade guards as our Model 24H Self-Propelled Wall Saw.
The Model 24LG is provided with an enclosed, manually-propelled gearbox and a simple flow-control manifold.
- Lightweight, rigid alloy frame
- Simple, hand-operated controls
- Enclosed manual-propelling gearbox with a hand crank
- Accepts Model 24H or 30H Blade Guards and Track
- Motors of different displacements are available
- RATINGS: 15 to 30 HP depending on the motor displacement
- SPEEDS: Continuously variable to maximum ratings
- MOTORS: Three different interchangeable motors
- DRIVE: Manually propelled
- WEIGHT: 56 lbs assembled
- DIMENSIONS: 17.5” long x 11.5” wide x 22.5” high
- BLADES: Maximum blade suggested 42”
- WALCUT Model 24LG – Standard setup includes manually-propelled saw unit; two 4-foot interlocking, interconnecting track; 24-inch blade guard, anchor template, track alignment tool; small parts; operation manual. Complete Setup:
- WALCUT Model 24LG Saw Only: